Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I back up my data?
Use iTunes file sync to back up your patches.
- The application crashed, how can I help to improve it?
Please send us your crash report.
- The application freezes at startup, what can I do?
Reset settings. Please send us your crash report.
- Who is working behind the app?
Senode is developed by Sebastian Arnold, drummer and software developer.
- Will you make Senode available on platform X?
Currently, Senode is available for iPad/iOS only. There are slight chances that Senode will be released in the future on macOS, Android, Linux and Windows, in that order.
- Will Senode support interfaces X / plugin format Y?
Currently, Senode is a standalone app. I received a lot of feedback from users who wish other interfaces. I am working to support Ableton Link and Audiobus 3 soon. There are plans for AUv3 as well.
- Will Senode support MIDI bindings, e.g. from drum triggers
MIDI bindings are currently in beta state and will be released soon with version 1.0.3
If you have other questions, please send us an email: info(at)senode.org©2014–2018 senode.org | support | impressum | datenschutz